Saturday, July 10, 2010

Late Breaking News

I just opened my e-mail and read this note from the office secretary at Palmer UMC....


Glen,

Just wanted to let you know that one of the mom's from VBS called today she was looking for the website and couldn't find it wanted to share it with her mom in Texas so she could see photos of the kids! This is really exciting for us at Palmer UMC. ( I assured her I'd email her when the site is up)

I was able to go into the site today and add our location address, also gave my husband a look at the site he was blown away.

We all want to thank you and the entire VIM team for all that you did for us, we were very encouraged by your visit. VBS was great! and the website is just awesome. To quote Pastor Tori: "I'm totally jazzed!!!" 

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help get it up and running from this end. I did let the Pastor's know via email that we changed the email address so that we could all monitor the response.

Again thank you and the entire team for all your work.

Blessings,

Donna Singleton

No comments: